Voice Exchange Benefits
What are the benefits of a Hosted VoIP PBX?
Voice Exchange is a telephone system that gives advanced telephony features such as call transfer, call forwarding, voicemail to email, geographic independence, free calls to other extensions all for a low monthly fee.
Our Hosted PBX service grows with your business, new extensions and new offices can be added without disruption. If you move premises, all you need is a Broadband connection and your communications will be up and running.
- Cost savings - with a hosted solution you don’t need to worry about owning, installing or maintaining a telephone system
- Future proof - When new features become available we will add them to the system
- Improved communications efficiency with feature rich IP features - Advanced call management features – giving you the functionality of a phone system and much more
- Web Based End User Control Panel - Users of each and every VoIP extension can have total control of their own call forwarding and voice mail settings through personal web-based control panel.
- Web Based System Administrators Control Panel - Administrators have a "super user" level of access which allows them to have an overview of all users and the settings of each and every extension.
- Number Porting - We can port BT numbers onto our system enabling customers to change a single line number into a multi line number and giving the flexibility to take the number with you if you move down the road, to the next county or even to another country!
- Easy to install - Make the most of your Broadband connection enabling you to get a telephone system up and running easily and quickly
- Automatic Failover - Our system will automatically detect if your Handset disappears (due to a Broadband failure) and if enabled will automatically redirect all inbound calls to nominated telephone number such as a PSTN line or Mobile.